Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh My Gosh, I've Been Gone a Month

I've been here, lurked a little but otherwise ocuppied. I can't really explain it, just dropped off the radar awhile.

Anyway . . .

Puppy has just grown overnight, she looks bigger, she runs faster, is easier to manage in the bathroom department. And has gotten WILD. She jumps up in the air, flies around and in circles. And was actually barking at my other dog today. He was wagging his tail all the time while trying to act disapproving.

My 18 year old man-child called from a police dept early Friday morning because he had been charged with poss of weed with intent to distribute. I went to my meeting at 7am, asked for help and we went up to bring him and the car home. To lawyer up, or not? Local opinion is, yes. To get private attorney or court appointed? What do you old hands think?

That's enough for this post.

What's good about today is that I will be lead by my faith and not my fear.

1 comment: