1) The BEST news over the wknd is that the dastardly computer company is going to refund my money instead of make me accept a replacement. I am sososo happy to put that behind me. The not so great news is that my computer guru has to swap out the motherboard on old Bessie so it might work or not. Keep the suggestions coming of your favorite laptop.
2) Another best thing is that a totally deserving friend of mine went to a sports convention in Boston to get a 40 year old basketball jersy worn by Bill Russell autographed by him. It was from some kind of championship game (I sound so girlie) and he paid her $20,000 to buy it from her!!!! It's in the bank, you never know what the day will bring.
3) A groovy thing is that some of you are missing me and that is very nice to hear.
4) We nano people got a cheerleader letter from an author pointing out the good aspects of writing by hand so I continue to feel lucky that life has gone the way that it has.
5) I cracked 20,000 words today, peeps!!!! Thirty thousand to go, ya hoo!
What's good about today is my gratitude to this blog and the people who have welcomed and encouraged me to use my voice. We never realize how much we can affect others. We're all in this together and that's what's good about today.
Hawaii Photo of the Day
13 hours ago