Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Big Amusement Park

Just letting you know that I'm lurking around. Plans are in the works for Mom to go back to her stomping grounds close to my sister next month. The work situation is easing up into a level that is simply busy instead of being hideously busy.

The sleep deprivation has let up after 2 awful months. The down side is that I feel lethargic OR calm, what do I label it? I wanted change and now I have it.

What's good about today is that my higher power is always on duty, I can let go of the steering wheel. It make me think of the ride at Cedar Point where it seems like you're steering but you really can't go off the track that only heads in one direction . . . forward.

2 comments:

  1. One Big Amusement Park! Is that like: Life is like a roller-coaster ride???

    Sounds like spring and sunner will be good for you, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy each moment and that we're always exactly where we're supposed to be! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete