Monday, April 25, 2011

New Happy Day

Is it the after Easter glow that is upon me? I'm feeling incredibly peaceful and productive in a gentle way. I do miss you, I will check up on my fellow bloggers when done with this post.

On the one hand, since I've stripped down my necessities, the only thing that I think about resuming is internet access. On the other hand (yes, Virginia, there is always another hand), I haven't used it for at least a couple weeks.

So, how much am I missing it?

Anywho. What have I been doing with my time, you ask. I'm discovering mystics such as Julian of Norwich. I visited the Episcopalian Divinity School in Boston with one of it's alumna and another interested classmate. One of the freakier things that I've ever done is walked the stations of the cross with 40 others down Route 97 in Salem, NH, carrying a 6 foot cross, following the sound truck broadcasting a priest singing hymns.

What did you do this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'll work backwards. The latest good happening for me was your own sweet comment on my blog, which stated that I could be verbose...and you would...(not mind!). I feel like the guy who softly announced, "Blow in my ear, and I'll follow you anywhere".--grinnnn!

    Moving back,--went to a candlelight 3-hour catholic mass with the traditional "Easter Vigil": baptisms, confirmations, the most beautiful music. I met one of the most talented composer-arranger-piano artist-choir and music director-singer (what a VOICE!!!), as you can see I was impressed.

    Whatever else the past couple weeks for me was mostly recover-oriented--hundreds of stories, literally! And you do not want to hear them now. Although at some point they could be...I left here to read about Julian of Norwich...been reading there for an hour.

    And Carol, I'll sleep, meditating on her life, the parts which I read. What wonderful place you have taken me tonight, Lady! Really and sincerely, I set out to write a brief comment, and look what happened!

    That will have to be it for now, and you will be back on my sidebar Peep List within a few minutes--so I can tell when you post again. PLEASE find a way to blog, even w/o access.

    Starbucks, public library, McDonalds...

    PEACE, Woman!
    And thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you back, Carol




    Warm Aloha from Honolulu


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read this several days ago,
    And I meant
    To comment...I've stopped blogging--for now--but hanging on in commenting here and there. Guess I COULD live without Internet--I live without TV!

    There is a HUGE public library waiting for me--in every city and hamlet.

    It's sure good to hear from you, Carol!
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete