Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Patience, Patience

I've missed all of you, I haven't been close to a computer due to all the storms interfering with the simplest things. Plans go forward, I'm taking time away, am checking out Hawaii, the big island perhaps for a couple weeks, maybe checking out some volunteerism, maybe an eco-resort (help me out Ms Cloudia if you have any must-do activities). So, moving ahead into the unknown, feeling good. Using any spare time to do higher powered activities and studies.

How does it get any better?

That's what's good about today.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Carol...I LOVE today, and 'now'. Did not always live like this. It is freedom from unnecessary stress. Hawaii sounds wonderful. It's been a long and difficult winter for many. Hawaii might be crowded--Florida is!
    PEACE, wherever you go, and return!

    ReplyDelete