Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Justice, To Treat Fairly

So, I wrote this funny, wise post about how I'm doing (fantastic) and what I'm thinking about and then the dog ran for a tennis ball and knocked my power cord out of the wall. Sigh.

Let me just say that the theme of the week is justice. If I can treat myself fairly, I will not find fault with myself. If I treat myself with fairness, I will treat those on my path with justice. As with peace that starts within me and then dwells in my home and then in the world, so it goes with justice. I cannot guide where I haven't gone.

What's good about today is finding my way by choosing justice over moral rhetoric, sharing fairly with others and always taking the stance of humility so I will forever be teachable.

You may now nominate me for sainthood, kiss my ring, whatever . . .

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very personal, yet universal post, Carol :)
    And thanks for your kind visits. It can be easy to get lost in the land of a million blogs


    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Am I ever glad to know YOU! "Carol, pray for us." Etc.

    Thanks for stopping by the Dimension...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idea Idealist? Carol, I won't yet sign on to your sainthood (hardly know you). I will declare
    you a favored angel, though. Because I know you have helped many...

    (If I posted earlier forgive me, but I don't see it here, and anyway...forgot what I wrote, it was T H A T good!)

    ReplyDelete