Things I did today
1) Received a brand new dryer into our home!! May she live long and prosper.
2) Took a plate of fruit, crax and cheese into a meeting at work today. Just to say eat, drink, chew.
3) Stopped by a crafter's home to pick up 8 prayer bracelets to gift my Ed. for Ministry group for XMAS
4) Worked up a glasses-fogging sweat cutting down forsythia shoots that are taller than I am. So, the world and I can see a stellar showing of New England Asters that were hidden and totally new to my garden. Some things grow better by neglect but not us humans.
5) Gave thanks numerous times today for God's tender mercies and gentle surprises.
Hawaii Photo of the Day
9 hours ago