Thursday, January 17, 2013

Learning New Things

Funny how open to change that we think we are until its time to learn something new.  I'm playing hooky this morning by not going to morning meeting so that I could get some reading done.  Opted not to do THAT reading but started Cloudias book instead.  Aloha dear one!

That proved to be extremely inviting and I am treating it like a box of very good chocolate, I don't want to eat it all up and then be done too soon!  So now am playing with the camera aspect of the blog via my iPad.  It can't get any easier tha this!

So, here I am posting my first photo after blogging nearly four years.  That is what is good about today.

1 comment:

  1. And a great photo but looks wintry! I would like some snow here for a few days but unlikely to happen.

    ReplyDelete