Monday, October 10, 2011

Small Talk Might Kill Me or Maybe It Was the Sugar

Now this is low on the list of important things but I have to tell you what happened yesterday afternoon.

I was at a friendly, sedate (I don't think anyone slipped me a micky) anniversary party for a couple women that I know. There was a baker's dozen or more of us hanging out for about 6 hours. All of a sudden I realized that I had 'lost' a couple hours, could be that as more people arrived, the time went faster? Then I drove home with much difficulty. I could hardly stay awake, had trouble staying between the lines--this was all of 7:30pm and I had nothing chemical of any sort in me.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. It has been oft-repeated: "DO NOT BECOME TOO HUNGRY, ANGRY, LONELY OR TIRED!" = (HALT!)

    Check if any of those might somehow apply.

    For me...six hours of ANYTHING (even praying!) is excessive!--grin!

    You are fine, New Hampshire-Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we getting older :-)


    Warm Aloha from Honolulu;

    Comfort Spiral



    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete