Monday, November 7, 2011

Scroll Openers

The term was used in a religious reader this past reader in reference to a verse from the Book of Revelations in the Bible. Scroll Openers referring to person(s) who lead you to understand your own spirituality in connection to the bigger spiritual picture. Showed you the bigger world, so to speak.

I would have to say that my morning group has acted in that way for me. Steadfastly but always different players sliding into place, like a school of fish that swim with me, effortlessly guiding me and informing my every move.

That's what's good about today.

2 comments:

  1. flow




    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute and thoughtful--Cloudia's fish. Is another thing good about today...friends like Cloudia!

    ReplyDelete