Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Sorry for the absence, I logged on Saturday but had trouble getting around courtesy of Earl.

So, short cut to now, all is good in the hood. I have a week off work as long as nothing hideous is going on and they have to call me in to help. My son, my son starts college tomorrow. I also will accompany him to the DMV and pay his fine so that he gets his driving privileges. I rehearsed how I was going to state that this business was between him and the court but when I saw his school schedule (in the opposite direction of my work) and knowing that he has to get a job and that I have been working gigunda hours. Well, I had to re-think it. And voted to be an enabling but happier mother & pay his bill out of his college fund. Therefore, in theory, he needs to pay the fund back. Yeah, I don't think he's going to take that too seriously, either.

Ah, well, wear my recovery like a loose garment.

Adios. What's good about today is that I've already been to a meeting, posted on my blog and I'm off to meet friends for a serious game of miniature golf and will return home to continue digging up my front yard for more garden space. Let's all it awhile in the shade today!

2 comments:

  1. necessity is the mother of invention in discipline and financial arrangements as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Glad that you had a good time. And it is nice weather for digging in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete