Thursday, September 30, 2010

__LT

I've been a little LT this week, that's lonely, tired. Do you know the bedsore professionals have stolen our H-A-L-T? It was part of a power point that I saw, H is for history, A is for associated disease, L is for look at it, T is for temperature. Is nothing sacred??

My new priority is resting. I'm keeping this short, work is overwhelming but I know it would be 10 times worse without my program. Relief will come. In the meantime, I'm sick of myself enough to say that I've given up the right of suffering, it's a part of me and I'm treating it like a somewhat tiresome friend for whom I try to remember compassionately.

What's good about today is the journey without the expectation of destination, God is Everything or God is Nothing. Most definitely, God is Everything.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that tomorrow is a good day. I have been tired a bit because of late night classes and meetings. But I am really enjoying cooler weather and had a good day.

    ReplyDelete