Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Words from Mr Fulglum

Praxis: Activity as opposed to Theory

The older I get, the less attention I pay to what people say or think or hope. I notice what they do, how they live and what they work for.

______

"Where's home for you?" a stranger asks a fellow traveler on a plane.
"Wherever she is" comes the reply, as the man points at his wife.

______

Okay, back to me. Did I tell you that I have started taking an Education for Ministry evening class? It will be half & half studying the Bible, synthesizing analysis of the text/culture of the time and exploring our own spirituality. I took it because I want to know the richness that is there, a sort of 'heady' reasoning. Now, it occurs that I may experience profound growth dispite my lack of expectation. Can you stand it?? The world and ourselves as part of it hold such amazing opportunities.

That's what's good about today.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, you may not even KNOW us after this...

    Just joking, Carol, Just JOKING--LOL

    (Truly, It is wonderful what you are doing)

    PEACE,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete