Thursday, December 10, 2009

Go West Young Woman, And Get Your Mother

Just a note to say hello and to say that my computer is supposed to come next week and I hope to commune with you daily. I miss writing you and I feel that I have to breeze through your posts rapidly out here in public library land.

Tomorrow, I take off to get my mom and bring her home with me for awhile. This is a constant temptation for me to project into the future and get myself tied into a knot. How lucky I am to be getting lots of practice in staying in the moment.

I will carry you all with me.

That's what's good about today. And tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. We get so many chances to practice living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip. This seems to be the time of year that we all get lots of practice in working the program of recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to think of getting "carried" along.
    Have a safe trip, both ways. Don't let anything happen to your computer, no swine flu, or other diseases. Because "Inquiring minds want to KNOW!"

    ReplyDelete