Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Thankful Saturday

Just a note to say that all is well.

+My mother and I both survived me going back to work on Friday.

+The new computer came yesterday and I will put it together this weekend.

+I needed to write and so I am doing that very thing in my public library.

+I know that 'how I do with my mother' has everything to do with me and little to do with her.

+I am thankful for my program and the friends and teachings that I have grown to know and love.

+The ponds are growing gray with slippy hard ice, the skies are low and contemplative, the pockets of last weeks snow delight the eye and the harsh, clean air fill me with anticipation.

That's what's good about today.

1 comment:

  1. I think there is NOTHING I enjoy more than setting up a brand new computer...right out of the box.

    Happy ice-skating! Lots of memories there, also!

    ReplyDelete