Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blue Skies, Sweet Breezes

Just a few things to say, claim my seat so to speak.

Unbelievable how a 10-15 degree drop in temperature can put energy back into me. We've had such a warm summer that I forget how it knocks me out. Instead I stew (my father's word!) about what a slacker I am and get grumpier as the dog hair piles up and other chores stay undone.

So, it was beautiful today. I got lots done, like cleaning out my car, painting my outdoor furniture, crossed my neighbor's palm with silver and got two eyesores torn down. On a roll, people!

Just spent a pleasurable half hour catching up on blogs and reading new ones. Sometimes it's fun to see who my blog buddies follow and who they follow and on and on. I keep adding new people to my list, I'm pretty random so you might find anything on it! A positive attitude and gratitude for life are some of the commonalities so maybe it's not so random, after all.

What's good about today is that sometimes it is just IDEAL.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today.

    So funny, I almost blogged a similar post tonight about the cool weather. I think I accomplished more today than I have all summer!

    Yes, the cool weather makes me feel alive again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish some of the cool weather would head down here. It is still in the 90's and brutal on the humidity.

    ReplyDelete