Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inner Purpose

I feel cautiously optomistic on this Sunday night. I want to get through the week without hating my job too much. It has to do with that post a few days ago where I was obsessed with a geographical cure. I know that it is probably 'me' in these incidences, that's progress. I read some Tolle that will help me.

It says that if I start getting too wrapped up in my circumstances it is because I have taken my eye off the ball. That being my inner purpose. And that is just to be. Not to force anything or any specific awareness. It is just to be. So, do you think anyone will notice if I sit around with my eyes closed tomorrow? The better to see my inner purpose!

What is good about today is that I can be hopeful about 'doin' it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment