Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sigh . . . is it spring fever . . . is it the collective tax day heebie jeebies affecting me? I'm feeling the very strong desire for a geographical cure. My busy, busy brain would like to have me believe that I would be SO much happier and relaxed in a different living situation. The reality (and my safeguard!) is that I cannot plan a cure right now.

So, back to reality on reality's terms. That is no fun for my brain that likes to plot and strategize. I guess Eckhart Tolle would say that the ego always wants to be 'one up', always in control and steering the boat. Even when the boat is tied to the dock! And it is not a bad dock!

One thing that program has done for me has been to take myself and my thoughts less seriously. I used to always believe my thoughts were important and were a springboard for necessary action. Now I know that they come, they go. My best thinking brought me into program and it certainly keeps me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment