Sunday, August 9, 2009

Solving Problems

1) Remembered that someone from Sat mtg has mentioned starting a CoDA meeting on Wed night, I must support the heck out of it.

2) Will order Anthony De Mello books from library.

3) Found Spirit and Soul Spirit radio stations on the 'net, very nice.

4) Made a bunch of yummy food today.

5) Made myself stay up until 11 last night, presto change-o a good night's sleep.

6) Ordered plane/hotel reservations for Winter Games in Vancouver as birthday/high school graduation/don't even ask for anything else present in Feb for my son and I. We think that we are way cool.

7) The very last thing of the weekend is to do a couple drawing exercises. Why is it hard to do the things that will help us?

What's good about today is that I can notice things and let them go. There is a quote from a Frenchman (Cloudia, help me out here) that goes something like, 'let me be peaceful and orderly in my daily life that I might be courageous and dynamic in my work'. A writer or an artist, I think.

He'd probably also wish you peace and love, as do I.

1 comment:

  1. Anthony De Mello, my favorite author/writer. I have a dozen of his books now, I'm trying to become saturated. Lots of stuff in my blogs are from his writings, even though I may not be aware of it at the time.

    Carol I do not recall you mentioning him before????

    ReplyDelete