Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunday, It's Really Sunday I Tell You

Just a note to say that my own personal program these days includes three ingredients which include walking, writing and art. Art is new/old for me and boy do I want to avoid it. And please, take it for granted that I pray.

Other peoples words . . . you all must beg, buy or steal the latest issue of The Sun Magazine (photos and written work submitted from all walks of life, NO advertising whatsoever) because one of the themes is nonordinary states of consciousness. There is an excerpt from a book entitled Seth Speaks written by Jane Roberts, Seth is a male personality claiming to speak from an adjacent plane (stick with me!) of existence . . .

The ego is a jealous god, and it wants it's interests served. It does not want to admit the reality of any dimensions except those within which it feels comfortable and can understand. It was meant to be an aid, but it has been allowed to become a tyrant. Even so, it is much more resilient and eager to learn than is generally supposed. It is not natively as rigid as it seems. Its curiosity can be a great value.

The whole issue is great. And that is what is good about today.

3 comments:

  1. I believe I missed something.
    Oh well, it will soon be Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think the ego is so afraid of losing control to the God self that it will do anything to stay active and in control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that it is Sunday ALREADY! Of course, that could be my ego talking. :-)

    ReplyDelete